At Create A Sense of Place, your feedback is important and we like to receive feedback, both good and bad.
This helps us to understand what’s important to you and plan services that meet your needs. We want to be dynamic and adaptable to each individual that accesses our services.
You can give feedback in the following ways:
- By calling 0410 782 755 and speaking with Brigette
- By emailing email@example.com
- By post to PO BOX 415 Newcastle 2300
- Inboxing us via our Facebook messenger @createasenseofplace.com.au
- Filling out the ‘Contact Us’ form on our website at www.createasenseofplace.com.au
- We will aim to collect feedback from individuals every year to ensure our service provision is meeting an individual’s needs.
- We will aim to send out our Quality Management Surveys every two years to give participants the opportunity to review our services and provide feedback.
- We will aim to use participants feedback to drive our policy our development and continuous improvement.