Individual Skill Development
We understand that skill instruction is not a service that just anyone can provide. We have developed our own in house skill instruction training for our own team to help build on their skills and knowledge so they can best support someone who is looking to increase their skills in a particular area.
Our team of Social Educators/Therapy Assistants are studying in fields such as Mental Health, Community Services, Disability Services, Individual Support, Allied Health and Social Work.
Want to see more?
Click on our 3 Part Blog series about Skill Instruction
During these difficult times, we can be very creative and deliver some amazing support using programs such as FaceTime, WhatsApp, Zoom, Skype and more!
Want to know more?
Book in a call with our team to hear more about our programs.
Click here to book a call
To make a referral:
Please complete our referral form and a representative from our team will be in touch shortly.
Click here for referral form
Capacity Building Line Items
Check out the Capacity Building line items that we can access to deliver this amazing support!
Improved Daily Living
- 15_053_0128_1_3 – Therapy Assistant – Level 2 – Allied health assistant working under the delegation and supervision of a therapist, where the therapist is satisfied that the allied health assistant is able to work independently without direct supervision at all times. The allied health assistant must be covered by the professional indemnity insurance of the supervising therapist (or the therapist’s or therapy assistant’s employing provider).
- 15_038_0117_1_3 – Training For Carers/Parents – Training for carers in matters related to caring for a person with disability.
Increased Social and Community Participation
- 09_006_0106_6_3 – Life Transition Planning Incl. Mentoring, Peer-Support And Indiv Skill Develop – Establishing volunteer assistance within the participant’s home or community to develop skills. For instance, assistance in attending appointments, shopping, bill paying, taking part in social activities and maintaining contact with others.
- 09_009_0117_6_3 – Individual Skills Development And Training – Individual life skills development and training including public transport training and support, developing skills for community, social and recreational participation.
- 11_024_0117_7_3 – Individual Social Skills Development – Social skills development with an individual, for participation in community and social activities.