Questions to ask when finding an NDIS Support Coordinator
Here is a list of great questions to ask a support coordinator, when you are trying to find the right person.
- What is your background?
- How long have you been a Coordinator of supports?
- How do you make your referrals?
- Are you expected to refer in house with your company?
- What if you refer me to a place and I am not happy?
- How do you charge for your time?
You may also want to think about things such as:
- Do you need them to have a specialty area? Such as housing, employment, complex support management
- Do they have capacity? You want to make sure they have time to work with you.
- How soon do you need them to start?
Have you got any questions that you ask? Comment on the Facebook post, we would love to read them!