“The effectiveness of communication is not defined by the communication, but by the response.” – Milton Erickson
Occupational Therapy - Assessments and Reports with Create A Sense of Place
Create A Sense of Place offers Occupational Therapy for those who specifically need:
- Functional Capacity Assessments,
- Supported Independent Living (SIL) assessments,
- Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) assessments and/or
- other housing transitions reports,
- Assessment of Sexual Knowledge (ASK),
- Assessment of Individual Skills with capacity building programs.
Due to current capacity, we are only providing reports at this time.
To make a referral, call us on 1300 222 767 or click here – casop-ot-referral.paperform.co