Personalised Programs & Assessments
Our Personalised Programs Include
- Supporting My Sexuality (SMS): This is a program designed for someone that would like some support around their sexuality. It is recommended that an Assessment of Sexual Knowledge (ASK) is completed prior so we can get a really good understanding of what areas we can build the program around.
- Personal Support Plan (PSP): This program is designed to identify areas in a person’s life where they would like to work on such as Relationships, Community Connection and Well Being. (by Counsellors, Psych, CoS’s, PRC),
- Skilled Up: This program is designed by our Social Educators to build capacity in the areas identified in the Skilled Up assessment. These programs are all about building capacity in life and social skills.
We can offer a variety of assessments, undertaken by appropriately trained and qualified Team Members.
Our Assessments Include
- Functional Capacity Assessments
- Home and Living Assessments
- Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) Assessments
- Supported Independent Living (SIL) Assessments
- Assessment of Sexual Knowledge
- Assessment of Individual Skill
- Carer Strain Index
When a person sees us for an assessment, we can offer an associated personalised programs based on what a person would like to learn, and what areas were identified in the assessment process that could be improved.