Compliments & Concerns
Compliments & Feedback
At Create A Sense of Place, your feedback is important and we like to receive feedback, both good and bad.
This helps us to understand what’s important to you and plan services that meet your needs. We want to be dynamic and adaptable to each individual that accesses our services.
- We will aim to collect feedback from individuals every year to ensure our service provision is meeting an individual’s needs.
- We will aim to send out our Quality Management Surveys every two years to give participants the opportunity to review our services and provide feedback.
- We will aim to use participants feedback to drive our policy our development and continuous improvement.
You can give feedback by speaking directly to Brigette, Belinda or Emily from our Leadership Team. Ph: 1300 222 767 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Create A Sense of Place upholds the rights of every individual to make a complaint and ensures that each complaint will be listened to and actioned upon accordingly. All individuals have the right to seek resolutions of issues. All complaints will be considered with respect, dignity and the complaint handling process will comply with the policies on privacy.
- We will ensure that no one will suffer from any form of discrimination from making a complaint
- We will ensue complaint handling form is easily accessible to all individuals
- We will ensure all complaints will be actioned and resolved within a timely manner
You can contact the following services to make a complaint about our organisation:
- NDIS – Ph: 1800 800 110
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission –
- Ph: 1800 035 544
- Or click on the following link: https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/participants/complaints
You can also make a complaint directly to Create A Sense of Place
by speaking directly to Brigette, Belinda or Emily from our Leadership Team;
Ph: 1300 222 767