Provider Guidance Coaching – For NDIS service providers
Provider Guidance Coaching
We know that as a business owner working in the NDIS space, often challenges arise that you were not prepared for. You may find yourself at times questioning your team culture, your professional boundaries, and the quality of your service provision.
We know that many people that become business owners in the NDIS space get burnt out and often don’t have anyone to debrief about their challenges, discuss the complexities or to get support to stay on track to follow their vision.
This is where our Provider Guidance Coaching program can help. We will support you to feel confident in your service provision.
We offer a 10 week program where we will work with you to:
- Improve your personal well being
- Identify your vision and what it means
- Define your scope
- Feel confident in your service provision
- Learn how to tackle difficult situations
- Identify your strengths and improve on what’s not working
- Develop creative solutions for complex situations
- Find your niche
- Improve Team Culture
- Get your message clear
- Increase positive feedback from the people you serve
During the 10 weeks you will receive:
- 1:1 regular Coaching
- Monthly Group Meetups to feel inspired by other Business owners
- Resources to continue to support you once the program has completed
- Email Support
- Connection with other Business Owners and Communities of Practise
Our program membership prices start from just $225 per week!
For more information, contact us at: 1300 222 767 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Other areas we can provide support
- Policy Development and Support such as:
- Becoming a Registered Provider
- Gaps Analysis of your current Policy and Procedures.
- Addressing your Questions and Concerns relating to your audit.
- Policy Review and feedback
- Policy Development
- Team Training in areas such as:
- Professional Boundaries
- Inclusion and Language
Fill in our Expression of Interest Form below and we will get in contact!