The Disability Royal Commission wants to hear from all Australians about their experiences of violence, abuse, neglect and exploitation of people with disability.
The Royal Commission is seeking information on a range of issues including:
- Incidents of violence
- Complaint process and outcomes
- Access to places and services
- Quality and safety of disability specific services
- Best practice and innovation
Submissions received at this time will form part of the commission’s records. This means that if you decide to make a submission at this time, the information you provide will be publicly available, not confidential.
There are a number of ways you can make a submission:
- Via the online form- https://disability.royalcommission.gov.au/submissions/Documents/submission-form-disability-royal-commission-Word.docx
- Also available in Easy Read – https://disability.royalcommission.gov.au/submissions/Documents/easy-read-submission-form-Word.docx
- By phone: 1800 517 199
- By email: DRCenquiries@royalcommission.gov.au
For more information about making a submission, you can visit the Royal Commission website here.
We encourage people to participate, it is open to anyone, and you can reach out on the phone number and email address listed above, to receive help with your submission.