Supporting People's Communication & Choices - Resources to Purchase
“Without language, one cannot talk to people and understand them; one cannot share their hopes and aspirations, grasp their history, appreciate their poetry, or savour their songs.” – Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom
Did you know that communication is a human right?
“People have the right to express their feelings, regardless of the ways they do it (as long as it’s not violating another person’s human rights)”
– Article 21 of the Communication Bill of Human Rights. You may be interested in viewing the full overview here
At Create Sense of Place, supporting people to communicate is of great importance to us. We understand that when there are barriers to being able to communicate your wants, your needs, your choices, and being able to say ‘no’, this can lead to many overwhelming feelings such as anger, frustration, anxiety and stress.
We have developed some amazing resources that we would like to share with you so you too can help people get the support they need to communicate. Our resources can support people to be able to communicate their daily needs, to help establish routines and schedules, and get organised.
These resources are great for all types of accommodation settings, especially to ensure people have privacy in their own home.
We have two packs of resources available:
- Communication Packs – perfect to help people express how they are feeling, and how they might like to be supported today, and what is happening in their day. There are 17 individual resources in the pack, with three colour options to choose from, or even mix them up!
Check out our catalogue below CASOP Catalogue
Costs vary, depending on your selection, there are different options available, ranging from basic to premium. Premium we will supply the packs with Velcro and
- Weekly Planner Packs – amazing to support people achieve their goals, stay on task and
focused, and plan their week.
Costs vary, depending on your selection, there are different options available, ranging from basic to premium.
Our resources can be purchased in the following ways:
- Billed from an NDIS plan – Consumables
- You can be invoiced directly
Please note that full payments are required prior to receiving any of our products.
Interested in our resources?
Please complete our expression of interest form (coming soon) and you will be emailed a login where you can view and purchase any of our resources.