5 Strengths of a Great Support Coordinator
Are you looking for a Support Coordinator but unsure of what to expect? At Create A Sense of Place, we asked the people we support, what makes a good Support Coordinator and here’s our 5 tips!
- They have a wide network of people around them that have diverse skills and specialist knowledge – They understand and accept that they don’t have to know everything, collaboration is the key!
- They work WITH you, not without you.
- They think outside the box to support you to get the best out of your plan.
- They work with you to prepare for your plan review, this can be such a stressful and anxiety provoking time! Having a good coordinator can really alleviate some of the worry and take the pressure off you.
- They understand the NDIS/NDIA and their processes (as much as one can :-P) and keep up to date with the ever changing system!
Get in touch with us if you would like to know more!